About the Los Angeles Jewish Home and the Walk of Ages
Founded in 1912, the non-profit Los Angeles Jewish Home is among the largest providers of senior healthcare services in Los Angeles.
Through its innovative Connections to Care program, each year more than 6,000 seniors benefit from the Home’s community-based and in-residence programs.
Community-based programs include:
- Brandman Centers for Senior Care (BCSC), a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Skirball Hospice
- Jewish Home Care Services
- Jewish Home Center for Palliative Medicine
- Ida Kayne Transitional Care
- Auerbach Geriatric Psychiatry Unit
Our Reseda campuses serve seniors with options for independent living, residential care, skilled nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, and Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care.
The Home is building the Gonda Healthy Aging Westside Campus in Playa Vista, CA, which is scheduled to open this year.
Further information regarding the Jewish Home can be found online at www.jha.org or by calling 855-237-3745.